There are many warning signs that will notify you of a failing septic system. These signs should be taken seriously, ignoring them could be time consuming and costly.
- Slow drainage when flushing toilets.
- Water backing up into drains and appliances such as sinks, toilets, tubs and washing machines.
- Unusual “gurgling” sounds when running water or flushing toilets.
- Areas of grass with a deeper green color or longer growth than the surrounding grass on your lawn.
- Noticeably soggy areas of the lawn or soil.
- Depressions forming in the soil.
- Unpleasant odors in, or around the house.